The month of September at CityHill London is ‘Back To Church’ month. The holidays have been great, we have all enjoyed a lie in or two on a Sunday morning. Maybe you have even left the country – ohhhhhhhhhhhh. But now it is time to come ‘Back To Church’ to click back into gear.
We all have friends who have been missing from church this is the perfect time to give an invite. Or maybe you are reading this and you are thinking wow, it has been a hot minute since I stepped foot in a church. We want you to know – CityHill London is not just any church, it is a pretty special and unique place.
1. They won’t have to step foot in a church – we meet in a bar.
2. You won’t have to worry when the offering comes round – we have never taken an offering at any of our services.
3. Aren’t churches full of hypocrites? – no, we always have room for more…
The series for September is also perfect for prodigals and pagans alike. We are taking going on a journey through the book of Esther. A book that does not even mention God. Yup, there is a book in the Bible that does not even mention God. Not even kidding. I cannot think of a better book to explore, with our prodigal and pagan friends alike. We are going to have a blast.
1. Click on any one of the 3 images below, they will open a new page then click on the image a second time and it will load in full resolution for you to save.
2. Use any of these pre-written posts below to post with your chosen picture on social media. Or write your own – but please do use the same link and hashtag.
Welcome Back To Church – Not been in while? Pay us a visit this September http://CityHill.London/ #BackToChurch
School may be back – but welcome back to Church. We have got seat waiting just for you… http://CityHill.London/ #BackToChurch
Left Church? We are a little different, welcome #BackToChurch http://CityHill.London/
Ever thought you would love your kids to experience Christianity, but church is kinda dead. Welcome #BackToChurch http://CityHill.London
3. Tag your pagan and prodigal friends in…